Be a volunteer for Föreningen Framtidståget!
Föreningen Framtidståget is looking for people to join a team of young volunteers (16 - 30) who would help us doing the following:
- Promotion of International Youth Projects. These are international programmes that can take place in different countries and are financed by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, with the aim to promote interculturalism and cooperation within different nationalities, as well as discussions and learning skills on relevant topics. The projects are free for young people.
- Your role would include promoting the projects through social media & presentations, communicating with potential participants and participating in the selection process, as well as preparation of participants for projects. As Framtidståget volunteer you will also get an opportunity to apply for one of our international projects.
In order to apply, please answer the following questions, so we know if you can go to the international projects:
1. What is your citizenship, city you live in and date of birth?
2. What is your occupation at the moment? (studying, working...)
3. Are you in contact with young people on a daily basis?
4. Have you ever participated in an Erasmus+ Project (Youth Exchange)? Would you be interested in participating, and are you available to travel?
5. What are the ways you could help us spread the word about erasmus+ projects to young people with fewer opportunities?