Plan International Sweden seeks Spanish speakers for interpretation mission!
Democratic space for civil society is shrinking in many parts of the world. Young people are disproportionately affected in a non-enabling environment that hinders youth organisations and initiatives, as they are exposed to risks such as threats and violence. Plan International Sweden is increasingly engaged in strengthening civil society, with an explicit focus on young people as drivers of change, in Latin America, Africa and Asia. As part of our work to strengthen civil society, we are gathering youth activists around the world to have a collective discussion on how to move forward in enhancing the civic space for young people. As there will be participants in need of Spanish interpretation, we will need your help in making this global meeting as accessible as possible!
- You will be simultaneous interpreting primarily English to Spanish for a few of the Spanish speaking participants, and occasionally Spanish to English.
- The workshop will be four days, Tuesday 4th June until Friday 7th (half day). You do not need to be available all four days, please specify which dates you are able to cover.
- You will be with us at the scenic Bommersvik located south of Stockholm; your transportation costs will be covered. Food is provided.
- If you are covering two consecutive days, we are also able to provide accommodation
This mission fits you especially if:
- You are interested in human rights, international development and civil society
- You like meeting people from different parts of the world with various backgrounds