The time has come for the Red Cross Youth here in Gothenburg to elect their new board members! There are many different roles to be filled, such as vice president, secretary, financial auditor, and board member positions with more flexible tasks.
The board holds meetings biweekly and contributes much to society here in Gothenburg. By occupying this position you will have the opportunity to help the organisation make decisions, represent it and work to give children and young people a better life. The workload can be adjusted to your availability.
Here are the links that will help you better understand what the board does;
You need to be;
* Motivated, collaborative, determined to make a difference
* Interested in political matters and human rights
* Responsible and committed
* An independent thinker who is not afraid to lead
* 15-30 years old
* Your knowledge of Swedish is at least at an intermediate level and you can read documents
Extra points if;
*You have been on a board before
*You have experience with applying for financial grants and aid
*You have experience with PR and/or marketing
Welcome to apply!