Transitgruppen exists to provide the opportunity for an active and meaningful free time for children and young people. As a volunteer on Transitgruppen, you, together with other volunteers, carry out visits and activities for children once a week at a refugee center in Mölndal. Some activities that children find fun include painting with water colours, crafts, face painting, playing games and outdoor activities.
The role of Group Leader:
As a volunteering Group Leader, you participate in activities in the same way as all of the other volunteers, but you also lead the group through the routines that exist for the activity and ensure that there are enough volunteers going each week. The role also involves introducing new volunteers, answering emails and continuously reporting back to the board. Transitgruppen currently has two Group Leaders and we are looking for a third to complete our management team. As you share the role of responsibility, you can divide the work load between you and create good conditions for developing and shaping the business based on the needs you see.
We are looking for you who:
- Are between 18-30 years old
- Think that working with children is fun and rewarding
- Are excited to take on a leadership role
- Can cooperate with others and thinks it's fun to plan activities together with others
- Want to learn more about and gain practical experience of leadership and collaboration.
It is meritorious (but absolutely not a requirement) if you also:
- Speaks several languages in addition to Swedish and English
- Has experience in managing a non-profit organization
- Previous experience working with children
Take the chance and make a difference as a volunteer for the Red Cross Youth! Contact us and tell us a little more about you. Click and apply now!
We would like you to participate on site at least 2 times a month.
När och var sker uppdraget
We visit the refugee center every Monday evening between 6-8 PM.
Typ av uppdrag