The Head of Data Protection is Action10 Board Member and reports to the organization's Management Board. Your responsibilities include: creating policies that enforce compliance with legislation, advising on our compliance with GDPR and data protection laws, monitoring our adherence to GDPR standards, and acting as a point of contact with supervisory authorities and data subjects. You will also deliver GDPR training to Action10 volunteers to increase awareness of data protection measures. Ultimately, you will facilitate GDPR compliance through transparent data protection policies, systems, and procedures.
Requirements and skills:
- Working experience in data protection and legal compliance
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and data protection laws
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the NGO sector is preferable
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all noncompliances
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
We kindly ask that you only apply if you can join the organisation for a longer volunteer period (e.g., 9 months+). We look forward to hearing from you!
När och var sker uppdraget
3-5 hours per week independent work with flexible time, plus 2 meetings per month (approximately 4 hours total) in the evenings of the first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month. Distance meetings currently, potential to meet in Stockholm. Distance meetings currently, potential to meet in Stockholm.
Dag, helg, kväll
Typ av uppdrag