The Head of IT is Action10 Board Member and reports to the organisation´s Management Board. Your responsabilities include: maintaining our WordPress-based website, managing IT services that we use (e.g., email service, web hosting, OnlyOffice subscription), upgrading and installing software as per need, and performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience with managing and maintaining IT services and tools
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and IT security
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
We kindly ask that you only apply if you can join the organisation for a longer volunteer period (e.g., 9 months+). We look forward to hearing from you!
När och var sker uppdraget
3-5 hours per week (more work hours needed potentially only from time to time) independent work with flexible time, plus 2 meetings per month (approximately 4 hours total) evenings of the first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month. Distance meetings currently, potential to meet in Stockholm.
Dag, helg, kväll
Typ av uppdrag