Open Knowledge Sweden is a non-profit association where the Handlingar.se project is housed. Actions strive to strengthen and improve transparency in public organizations using the principle of openness as a tool. With curious and engaged citizens, we together make digital transparency greater and more current in Sweden.
About the role:
Anyone can openly ask questions to a Swedish government body or agency through Handlingar.se. As a part of the social media working group, you will contribute to raising awareness about access to the tax payers’ information via Freedom of Information, issues in Sweden and the public benefits of having access to it.
As part of the social media working group you will be part of the creation and development of Handlingar.se’s public image, and contribute to the spreading of information about Handlingar.se and about open data in an accessible and informative way.
Tasks of the social media working group may include regular creation of relevant posts on Handlingar’s social media-channels, to interact with users, and to keep the channels up to date and relevant. At the moment, Handlingar.se exists on LinkedIn and Facebook, with plans to extend this to for example Instagram.
What You'll Gain:
- A unique opportunity to be part of Handlingar.se and contribute to promoting democracy and the freedom of information.
- Experience working with a socially impactful organisation and a dedicated team.
- Opportunity to develop and improve your skills in communication and social media.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with using platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and/or Instagram
- A willingness to be part in developing Handlingar.se’s public image
- Want to contribute to OKS' operations: https://okfn.se/
- PR and communication
- Public sector
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
The amount of work will be mutually agreed on.
När och var sker uppdraget
You can carry out your tasks when and where it suits you.
Dag, helg, kväll
Typ av uppdrag