What the role entails:
- Communicating with donors
- Working on improving our project descriptions
- Carry out tasks to increase our visibility on the fundraising site
- Coordinating fundraising campaigns (together with our team leaders)
- Formulating fundraising goals and creating attainable sub-goals
To be successful in the role:
- You have experience in fundraising and working in or with non-profit organisations
- You are driven and not afraid to take initiative
- You work well toward set goals and with progress markers
- You have some experience in marketing
- You share our values and are passionate about making a difference
Action10 is a non-profit organisation headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Our vision is a world without poverty. Our mission is to address the challenges expressed by social entrepreneurs in Sub-Saharan Africa that hinder them from implementing their business and project ideas. We aim to work as an equal partner and offer start-up loans, coaching, practical strategies, and workshops. We strive to remain a partner until the project is self-sustained.
Action10 is entirely volunteer-driven. Each and every one of us is deeply committed because we are in a position where we are relied upon by our fellow volunteers and the individuals running our projects in Sub-Saharan African countries.
We kindly ask that you only apply if you are able to join the organisation for a longer volunteer period (preferably 9 - 12 months minimum). You should be prepared to commit 5 - 10 hours of independent work per month and attend the monthly meetings.
När och var sker uppdraget
Stockholm & online
Dag, helg, kväll
Typ av uppdrag